Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Bottle of cold water.......






I stand in the sun......
Im thirsty.
I crave for water....
The life giving Love.....


A bottle of cold water
entrances me.....
The water being my
lifeless cold tears.


As the droplets
trickle down slowly
So do my tears
and the pain...


COLD !!!
Cold as the ice
my heart thats frozen
and the love dead within...


All i need
is a bottle of cold water
my absolute life lies inside it!


Trapped as it is....
never trying to redeem
I see the elixir
coming to me......


My thirst for life
slowly dies down..
as i swallow the cold water
my craving stops!


All that is left now is
the empty bottle
and All that has vanished is
just the cold water !!!!








~ Sanz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.