Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lonliness........



The depth of gloom
eats me inside


Devours me slowly
tasting each bit of mine


Enjoying the essence
as i break down into pieces


It eats my soul(sigh)
Now there's pain in my eyes


I am the cause of my...
my own destruction


My sweet little fate
My bitter neat truth


I pass into nothingness
bit by bit, piece by piece


And all thats left now
is ashes...
Ashes of my burnt heart


which cried in flames
with tears of crimson blood


and the reason is ME!
coz I have led myself into this


and no one but me
can give me eternal bliss...


Bring me back to life i scream...
but Im captive in my own bonds (sigh)


I need love to free me
free me from the shackles


Shackles of what i call Lonliness.......






~ Sanz

4 comments:

  1. Lovely...' That's all i can say..' All the much that i can judge..' Your blog, it's kool... :)

    \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How depressed are you?
    gracious get out run dance sing watch a movie... what the hell do u think u r achieveing pining like this except satisfying your self pity martyr pscycho stupididty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.........
    im not that depressed.........these are momentary feelings.........

    im pretty much normal!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.