Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Immortal curse







It ends right here

Beneath the skies........
Im immortal now(sigh)


The blood thats within me
suddenly freezes
The changes begin.....


My eyes turn red
Tears of frozen life ooze out
(Its draining me....ahhh)


My arms turn pale
I seem to disappear
The curse has been cast.......


Unrest everywhere
Thunder and lightning
Thence the Anger of Lord befalls


Pours down as rain
The rain of destruction
The rain of Infliction......


Lust or love
I know not my fault
Placidly i accept it all


First him now me
Slowly nd slowly everythings gone
The last bit now.....


My memory
My past
My love


My thoughts nd feelings being washed away....
My soul gives out a cry
" Let them be.......leave them alone....!
They're the only priced possessions I have "


I see a grin
an evil one
I wonder why ?


I feel a shadow
appear before me
A smile upon his face


Saying unto me,
" Let them go ... "
I now contrive him !


They're slowly erased......
One by One
Im lost !!


Lost in space 
forever i will be.......
something that was never
meant to be!!!


~ Sanz


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.