Is it real??
I dont think so
the world's two faced
nd fake...yes i know
Friends and foes
no one u can trust
even ur loved ones
they too make u hurt
the pain is so bad
as if sum1 ripped ur heart
foes dont matter much
but its ur friends who mean a lot
Friendship has become
something so abstract
it's a bottomless chasm
nd the feelings-- a mere fact!!!!
is that was friends have become?????
its a pity on mankind
wen i luk upto my elders
i can see what they dont find!
TRUST ----- the controvertial truth.....
which can never build up..........
selfishness takes over
nd the loves dies deep under
Down inside the heart
u subconsciously knw
u really wanna trust the person
but sumthings dont let go
nd these lil sumthings that stop u
eat u in nd out
u dunno wad to do
yes.........YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DOUBT!!!
the doubt whether to trust the person
its just human nature
blindness leads u to the edge
nd assumption into the locked room
maybe the edge is a better option
atleast its unknown death
but the locked room is a bigger danger
coz then u invite ur end!!!
Humans r the biggest hypocrites
nd wen i say this......i even mean myself
coz even im in a state of dilemma
should it be the room or the unknown edgE?????
i lost sumone coz of assumptions
i dun wanna repeat it again
but the lil sumthings r too BIG
i neither want to be at the edge!!!
I wish people cud be simple
nd not so difficult as they are
although a part of me knows the fact,
" People are not difficult......theyre just different.....theyre JUST DIFFERENT!!!!"
So here i come bak to the 2 faces......
the 2 faces of this so called world
"Wad u see is not what its like
nd wad its like ...... u do not see"
Im tired of these hide nd seek games
Tired of its 2 faces
Coz this fake world is tryina change me
It has given me MY OTHER FACE.....
I wish i cud just be myself
Just be wad i want to be
I wish people were sweet as they seem like
I wish they cud all be clean!!!
I wish we cud all live together
In a world of Happiness nd trust
I wish all the lies in the world wud die out
I wish We we cud smile nd not curse!!!!!!!!!
I wish the world soon lost its 2 faces
I wish it cud be more wise.....
The face of the world would then be ME
nd the Truth Wud all be MINE !!!!
the world's two faced
nd fake...yes i know
Friends and foes
no one u can trust
even ur loved ones
they too make u hurt
the pain is so bad
as if sum1 ripped ur heart
foes dont matter much
but its ur friends who mean a lot
Friendship has become
something so abstract
it's a bottomless chasm
nd the feelings-- a mere fact!!!!
is that was friends have become?????
its a pity on mankind
wen i luk upto my elders
i can see what they dont find!
TRUST ----- the controvertial truth.....
which can never build up..........
selfishness takes over
nd the loves dies deep under
Down inside the heart
u subconsciously knw
u really wanna trust the person
but sumthings dont let go
nd these lil sumthings that stop u
eat u in nd out
u dunno wad to do
yes.........YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DOUBT!!!
the doubt whether to trust the person
its just human nature
blindness leads u to the edge
nd assumption into the locked room
maybe the edge is a better option
atleast its unknown death
but the locked room is a bigger danger
coz then u invite ur end!!!
Humans r the biggest hypocrites
nd wen i say this......i even mean myself
coz even im in a state of dilemma
should it be the room or the unknown edgE?????
i lost sumone coz of assumptions
i dun wanna repeat it again
but the lil sumthings r too BIG
i neither want to be at the edge!!!
I wish people cud be simple
nd not so difficult as they are
although a part of me knows the fact,
" People are not difficult......theyre just different.....theyre JUST DIFFERENT!!!!"
So here i come bak to the 2 faces......
the 2 faces of this so called world
"Wad u see is not what its like
nd wad its like ...... u do not see"
Im tired of these hide nd seek games
Tired of its 2 faces
Coz this fake world is tryina change me
It has given me MY OTHER FACE.....
I wish i cud just be myself
Just be wad i want to be
I wish people were sweet as they seem like
I wish they cud all be clean!!!
I wish we cud all live together
In a world of Happiness nd trust
I wish all the lies in the world wud die out
I wish We we cud smile nd not curse!!!!!!!!!
I wish the world soon lost its 2 faces
I wish it cud be more wise.....
The face of the world would then be ME
nd the Truth Wud all be MINE !!!!
~ Sanz


Wow! It seems you have poured out ur heart......I wish I could also write poetry.......the only thing which perhaps lacked in the poem was rhyme........so at 2-3 places it lost the momentum..........but cool one I must say......
ReplyDeleteaww thanx.......ya i knw sum places it duznt rhyme.......but i just wanted to put forward my veiws......
ReplyDeletetrust girl ... that is what is ultimate .. you have to keep faith in one of the two faces ....
ReplyDeletewell written .. really heart felt ...
you were really angry :P ....
you know somethin ..... you should write these things on music .. they'll make good songs ...
ReplyDeletethanx siddhant!
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteNice Post... But I guess the two faces are something we need to accpet... and like ruthless creatures use whichever one suits at whatever time or we'll be nowhere!
but good stuff yaar... nice and long! kudos
p.s. came across ur blog just randomly...
Thanx
ReplyDelete