TRANSITION
I opened my eyes
to see the beauty
of nature - God's creation
nd the world doing its duty
My heart thumped hard
and i began to breathe
When i entered this world
which was so just like a dream
I saw and heard
perceived all things
The lovely trees
and birds with beautiful wings
The mighty mountains
and the cold air
This world of which
I still wasn't aware
As a child i enjoyed
every experience
protected by love
away from any grievance
Now i've grown up
and am a little mature
I can see the bitterness
of life to endure
This world is no longer
as beautiful as it was!
Man has DESTROYED it
with no worthy cause
Life seems difficult
with hardships ahead
"Keep heart and courage"
my elders have said
This world which was
so dear to me
is captured by evils
and is willing to be free
Life is a ladder
climb step by step
Do your deeds
and move ahead
I've learnt a lesson
to reach to the top
that i have to work
for evils to stop
with hard work nd efforts
this world can be freed
love being my companion
i will surely SUCCEED!!!!
I opened my eyes
to see the beauty
of nature - God's creation
nd the world doing its duty
My heart thumped hard
and i began to breathe
When i entered this world
which was so just like a dream
I saw and heard
perceived all things
The lovely trees
and birds with beautiful wings
The mighty mountains
and the cold air
This world of which
I still wasn't aware
As a child i enjoyed
every experience
protected by love
away from any grievance
Now i've grown up
and am a little mature
I can see the bitterness
of life to endure
This world is no longer
as beautiful as it was!
Man has DESTROYED it
with no worthy cause
Life seems difficult
with hardships ahead
"Keep heart and courage"
my elders have said
This world which was
so dear to me
is captured by evils
and is willing to be free
Life is a ladder
climb step by step
Do your deeds
and move ahead
I've learnt a lesson
to reach to the top
that i have to work
for evils to stop
with hard work nd efforts
this world can be freed
love being my companion
i will surely SUCCEED!!!!
~Sanz


This is your best according to me ..... what you say is quite true ...
ReplyDelete:D
ReplyDelete