Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I promise to U .......... I'll be......



" 3 years back I remember the day I saw her......
I had never imagined then, that we'd reach so far........
Just like the others.....



She stood in the crowd.....
So simple....
Yet so pure.....

Slowly nd slowly we became wad people in this world call
FRIENDS,
Knowing not wad this relationship means......we still shared it....
It Not just Friendship.....its somethig more....
Something unique....something special.....

I hadn't imagined id meet someone like her
who'd mean so much to me.....

A guide.....a mother.....
An angel in disguise......
She's more than this to me....
A friend.....a shoulder to cry on
She's the one who cares for me....
She understands me so well
nd knows me even more than i know myself......

A keeper wen i need to share
the deepest nd darkest secrects of mine
A confider in which i confess
the blunders i commit in life......
A consoler who calms me
wen im disturbed
A teacher who guides me
wen im perturbed

The only person in this whole wide world......
Whom i can call
MY TRUE FRIEND
Yes she is the one
The Ultimate frnd!!

Now that ive come so far away......
I reely miss her a lot...
Wen i think of the old times.....
I see her standing right before me...
saying "Hey Sanz......cheer up yaar.....Im here!!"

I remember the time...
we danced together...
i remember her smile.....
nd the sparkle in her eyes......
I remember her voice that's still in my head.....
I remember the last letter she gave me ....it said "Farewell" !!

She called me her
IDEAL.....
I dunno if i even desrved it....
She told me she'd never find a Friend.....
Who'd be sumone so special like me......
She called me her only best frnd in this whole world...
Nd i promise to her.....I'll Be.......

Forever nd for always
Till the day we die.....
I'll always be by ur side....

Id be thr whenever u need me......
Id be thr even if u dont.....
I'll always be faithful to u....
u can count on me......

I promise to u.....I'll be..........

I hope u miss me too.......just the way i do......
I hope u still think of me....
Nd wish id come back to u.......
I hope u pray for me.....
Nd wish i was thr.......
I hope u still consider me a frnd in despair......

I promise to u.......I'll be..
I'll Be the one....
u can count on me!! "






With luv
~Sanskriti~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.